Writing Doesn't Have To Be Daunting
Are you ready to:
I can help!
- Find your voice, tell your story, and bring your memoir, novel, play, rock opera, gallery show, or other creative project to fruition?
- Communicate your passion and ideas with clarity and resonance through writing, public speaking, music, visual art, or other creative genre?
- Develop your professional writing and communication skills or create powerful content for you website, newsletter, blog, or executive bio?
- Receive inspiration, guidance, feedback, goal setting, and accountability for your novel, screenplay, blog, artistic work, or other creative project?
- Complete your academic thesis, dissertation, journal article, or book?
- Offer writing and creativity workshops within your organization or business?
I can help!
Welcome to the Syncreate experience, your guide to navigating the creative process. Syncreate is both a noun and a verb; it’s about the synergy of co-creation; it embodies the spirit of collaboration. We’re excited that you’re taking this journey with us. Based on our own experiences as artists, educators, and coaches, we felt inspired to write a book to help others understand and have better facility with the process. We’ve spent many years researching, discussing, and thinking through the creative process, and developed a framework for moving through it from ideation to completion, from inspiration to finished product. We hope it will help get your artistic juices flowing. Think of it as an approach to creative project management that can be used by anyone from students to artists and individuals to organizational teams.
Click here for more details, reviews, and book-launch events
My first book, published in 2020, weaves cutting-edge research and practical exercises for developing mindful leadership and creativity in organizations. It debuted at #1 in New Releases on Amazon.com in Medical Occupational and Organizational Psychology AND Clinical Psychology and #2 in Human Resources.
This book explores how mindfulness and contemplative arts practices can help to foster team creativity and collaboration in organizational settings. Such a mindful approach to creativity offers new possibilities for facilitating organizational creativity and innovation. Combining theory and practice, it presents a series of mindfulness and contemplative arts exercises to accompany the five levels of the model. This book is a useful resource for students, coaches, consultants, facilitators, and organizational leaders seeking to understand and foster creativity and collaboration in teams and organizations.
Click here for more information